te Pā Sauvignon Blanc Oke
Shipping New Zealand wide
*As featured on Raymond Chan Wine Reviews '30 Under 30' list*
A Sauvignon Blanc for Chardonnay lovers, and one of our most critically acclaimed wines, the Oke is a sublime wine for those who appreciate a special drop.
Aromatically the wine gives impressions of stone fruit, citrus blossom, and tropical notes, all supported by lightly smoked oak with a hint of flint and vanilla pod.
The palate is equally as complex and generous. Tropical fruits are balanced by lemongrass, fennel and citrus themes. The oak provides a savoury element to the wine; caramel and vanilla notes combined with toasted cashew and spice.
This wine is a celebration of Marlborough and is perfectly suited to fresh seafood and light poultry dishes.
Usually NZD$150 per 6 bottle pack, you can use the code 30UNDER30 to get 15% off while stocks last of this award-winning wine.
|Residual Sugar||1.5 g/l|
|Vineyards||Single vineyard, 100% Redwood Hills Vineyard, Awatere Valley, Marlborough.|
- Sydney Top 100 & Gold Medal, Sydney International Wine Show 2020
- 95 Points, Sam Kim, Wine Orbit
- 94 Points, Cameron Douglas, MS
- 94 Points & '30 Under 30', Candice Chow, Raymond Chan Wine Reviews
- 93 Points, Decanter World Wine Awards, 2020
- 92 Points, James Suckling.com, Nick Stock New Zealand Tasting 2019 (US)
- 91 Points, Wine Advocate (US)