te Pā Pinot Noir
Shipping New Zealand wide
*New 2021 Vintage Just Released*
It possesses complex aromatics, with sweet ripe fruits, savoury earthy notes, and stem and oak spice. The palate displays plums and dark cherries alongside brambly berry fruit, anise and cinnamon spice. The fruit is encased in supple tannins, ensuring this wine will age gracefully for years to come.
Like all of our wines, this Pinot Noir was grown from premium vineyards from the world famous Marlborough region of New Zealand. Perfect with BBQ meats, nutty cheese, and mushroom dishes. Enjoy 6 bottles for $198.
|Residual Sugar||1 g/L|
|Vineyards||Single Vineyard, Taylor River, Southern Valleys, Marlborough|
- 'Master' Award, Global Pinot Noir Masters 2022
- Gold Medal, 95 Points, Premium New Zealand Selection, New World Wine Awards 2022
- Gold Medal, Aotearoa Wine Awards 2022
- 94 Points & Excellent, Cameron Douglas MS
- 94 Points & 5 Stars, Sam Kim, Wine Orbit