te Pā Sauvignon Blanc Oke
Shipping New Zealand wide
A Sauvignon Blanc for Chardonnay lovers, and one of our most critically acclaimed wines, the Oke is a sublime wine for those who appreciate a special drop.
This is a special cellar release from our library stock. The 2017 Oke is one of our most critically acclaimed wines, and was awarded 95 points and ‘Outstanding’ by Decanter Magazine.
Aromatically the wine gives impressions of stone fruit, citrus blossom, and tropical notes, all supported by lightly smoked oak with just a hint of flint and vanilla pod. The palate is equally as complex and generous. Tropical fruits are balanced by lemongrass and citrus themes. The oak provides a savoury element to the wine; caramel and vanilla notes combined with toasted cashew and spice.
This wine is a celebration of Marlborough and is perfectly suited to fresh seafood and light poultry dishes.
|Residual Sugar||1.5 g/l|
|Vineyards||Single vineyard, 100% MacDonald Family Home Vineyard, Lower Wairau Valley, Marlborough.|
- 95 pts, Outstanding, Decanter Magazine June 2019 Issue
- Gold Medal, Decanter World Wine Awards 2019
- Sydney Top 100 & Blue Gold Medal, Sydney International Wine Show 2019
- Gold Medal, Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2019
- Gold Medal, The Drinks Business Global Sauvignon Blanc Masters
- Gold Award & 95 Points, New World Wine Awards, 2018
- 5 Stars, Top 10 Sauvignon Blancs, Dish Magazine 2019
- 5 Stars, Raymond Chan Wine Reviews 2018
- 93 Points, Cameron Douglas MS
- 92 Points, Bob Campbell MW